Aerosol particle size ≤5μm
Precise temperature monitoring at patient end
Minimize medication loss
Easy adjustment of nebulization rate and oxygen concentration
The unique features of VGR001A compared with traditional ultrasonic nebulizer
● Oxygen supply can be connected to the device allowing oxygen concentration to be delivered during nebulization treatment. The mix of oxygen can also be adjusted.
● Our heater wire delivery tube with temperature sensor allows both heater and temperature control of air / aerosol delivery.
● Patented adjustable positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) valve (prevent or remediate the CO2 retention).
● Large volume chamber to produce high quantity of aerosol.
● 1.7MHz high frequency ultrasonic inducer capable of generating aerosol of particle diameter 1-5μm.
● Humidification enhances better sputum removal.
● Compatible with most ventilators.