We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us.
Who we are
Vincent Medical Manufacturing Co. Limited (VM), and is responsible for certain personal information about you or your company. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
In the course of us providing products and services to you, we may collect the personal information that you provide. This information may consist of: Name, address, phone number, delivery address, email address, , and online identifies such as cookies and IP addresses.
How we use your personal information
We use this information in a number of ways
- To send you newsletters to inform you the latest news and events
- To provide and improve our service to you and product range and product feedback
- To allow you file and notify us of formal complaints
- To allow you to use our booking system to book any appointments
- To take part in our surveys
- To allow you to register the warranty of machines
- To allow you to check the servicing progress for machines
Such information is only used internally and not shared with anybody else. Our website may also use a website recording service which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for no longer than necessary but in any event no longer than 6 years after (i) you cease to be a customer (ii) our last communication with you (unless we are legally required or have a legitimate business interest to retain it.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the following lawful bases: our legitimate interests, consent from you (if applicable) and for the purposes of concluding a contract with you as the legal grounds for collecting and using your personal data. Our legitimate interests are providing or offering our products or services to you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your personal data is protected in Hong Kong under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (Ordinance)
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us (see ‘How to contact us’ below)
- let us have enough information to identify you e.g. name and email address,
- let us know the information to which your request relates
Our customer’s privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we will never release your details to third party organisations for the purpose of marketing or communications without your prior agreement. VM operates a positive OPT IN option for anyone choosing to receive marketing information from carefully selected third parties.
If you are an existing customer, we will occasionally contact you via email or mail about Vincent Medical. We believe would be of interest and benefit to you. If you would prefer not to receive this information you can OPT OUT at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email. To opt out of postal mailing contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
VM uses the latest Secure Server Technology to ensure that all data submitted through our website is protected to the highest standards.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us please send an email to email@example.com